Goofy
    Follow DarkSuperman On Twitter Add DarkSuperman on Facebook
    Visit DarkSuperman's Youtube Channel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 44
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID DarkSuperman87
    The only good thing about this show is Alicia's ass.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dr. Sam Loomis: I prayed that he would burn in hell. But in my heart, I knew that hell would not have him.

Zombiefied Zealot
    "You should give in,you
    should surrender to that
    feeling you had the first time
    you ever looked into his
    eyes" - Corey Cunningham.

Status
    Last Online
    5 Hours Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID DarkSuperman87
    Who is running Fear?

Dr. Sam Loomis: I prayed that he would burn in hell. But in my heart, I knew that hell would not have him.

The Architect
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Follow FrighT MasteR On Twitter Add FrighT MasteR on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 880
    Given: 134
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID frightie Steam ID frightie
    Well, it's finally over. Technically the show ended in November, but I just barely finished today.

What started out as a promising show that seemed to get better as time went on, quickly became a bunch of post-apoc nonsense thanks to the incredibly horrendous writing, which seemed to get worse each season, up until the very end. The show started to fall apart for me around the time they killed off most of the main leads, and when they "killed" Madison offscreen I started to lose hope in the show getting any better. I ultimately gave up after the season 5 finale--the terrible writing just became too much for me. However, once I heard they were ending the show I decided to go back to it and see if it improved at all, and I soon realized it had not.

The biggest issue I had with the show (up until the very end) were all the flip-flopping a lot of these characters would do. They'd be a good guy one minute, then a bad guy the next, then back to being a good guy. This was especially the case with the Strand character. Next to that, characters would constantly escape out of being shot or dying somehow because of plot armor. Uinteresting new characters and villains with motivations that make no sense would be introduced, this is especially in the last season when we have these two scared teenagers somehow grow up to lead a small army that kidnaps kids from their parents because they think it's better for them The last villain being Troy, who was in an earlier season and whom I completely forgot about until now and don't get me started on the nonsense he brings up.

Oh, and season 7 was a legit post-apoc movie after survivors were dealing with the effects of a small nuclear blast, which seemed to be a non-issue in the last season thanks to a convenient time skip. It's sad because I actually liked the first few seasons; it was doing things that TWD wasn't really doing yet, like traveling by boat and going to different locations. By the end I was simply hate-watching the damn thing, and constantly fast forwarding all the boring filler stuff (which was A LOT). The series should've ended a long time ago and the ending we did get was very mediocore, at best. 6/10 from me

Zombiefied Zealot
    "You should give in,you
    should surrender to that
    feeling you had the first time
    you ever looked into his
    eyes" - Corey Cunningham.

Status
    Last Online
    5 Hours Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Thumbs Up
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID DarkSuperman87
    I didn't keep up with the show but most of the people who watched it from the beginning said it was decent up until seasons 3-4 and then fell off pretty badly. I watched some of the final two seasons and couldn't get into it because the writing was horrendous and all over the place. I did enjoy Morgan's final episode and the callback to King County, his son Duane, and of course Rick Grimes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 415161718192021222324