+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 85



  1. #21
    Call me STRT or Street
    If someone asks if you are a
    god you say YES
     
    strtfghtr's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Member #
    13259
    Location
    Bungleville, CT
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,985
    Threads
    220
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Follow strtfghtr On Twitter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 441
    Given: 225
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID EataFat1 Steam ID strtfghtr Wii Code something...
    1. They're downplaying the secret identity factor of the registration act and upplaying the vigilante aspect of it. This makes a lot of sense since there arent many secret identities in the MCU.

    2. Black Panther's costume looks awesome.


    3. Ant Man isn't in the first trailer but I think I saw him on the poster so his part must be a lesser one.

    4. I was really hoping to see Daredevil in this and to really make a connection between the MCU and MNU. You can always have Murdock as a lawyer for some bill meetings or whatever.

    5. I like seeing General Ross in there and hoping it will eventually lead to a Red Hulk. That's just wishful thinking but it would be cool to see Banner on a planet hulk storyline and at the same time a Red Hulk taking his place on the Avengers post Civil War

    6. Big focus on both Bucky and Falcon in the trailer, makes me wonder for future movies who will take the Cap mantle after Rogers. comic spoilers:
    Spoiler...
    Bucky took it after the Comic Civil War story and Falcon holds it currently in the Marvel universe.



    Quote Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
    Sounds like they doing CA versus Iron Man because of Batman vs Superman.
    I think they've been planning on doing a Civil War story for a while because it was huge in the comics not just in taking up space but for setting a tone of the Marvel Universe in a post-9/11 world. However, I think you're right in that they pushed it out for next year to compete with BvS. I bet a good portion of it comes down to contracts like Downey saying he doesn't want to make any more movies as Iron Man (which is a dumb idea IMO) so they made sure to make the Civil War story that NEEDS both Cap and Iron Man while Downey was still on board.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by strtfghtr; 11-29-2015 at 03:14 PM.
    "Fools believe bullshit without evaluation. Fools believe bullshit without reason, because they like the story or they want to fit in. Fools believe bullshit that has no scientific basis, or in some cases, directly conflicts with scientific knowledge. But foolishness can be cured. We have all been fools at one time or another, and intelligent people learn from their foolish mistakes and try not to make them again." - Dave Silverman

    All You Need is Blood - The Official UHM Horror Podcast

    https://soundcloud.com/allyouneedisblood

  2. #22
    HellBound Saint/Damnation Ready
    My "Give a Fuck" is
    Still Broken,but my "Go
    Fuck Yourself" is Fully
    Functional!
     
    hacknslash's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    09-24-2017

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Member #
    18842
    Location
    Hacks Haunt
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,878
    Threads
    63
    My Mood
    Dead
    Follow hacknslash On Twitter Add hacknslash on Google+
    Visit hacknslash's Youtube Channel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 165
    Given: 313
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID hacknslashbmf
    Yes Ant-Man is in this. CrossBones and Baron Zemo are also the Villains. The Winter Soldier is the reason the Black Panther appears.(and he does look sweet).
    This is going to be Bad Ass!!
    And I read that the Hulk is confirmed to be in Thor Ragnarok.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #23
    Psycho Killer
    Lurking in the Dark
     
    Toby's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    18 Hours Ago

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Member #
    1991
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,112
    Threads
    73
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Follow Toby On Twitter Add Toby on Facebook
    Visit Toby's Youtube Channel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 324
    I hate to sound like an asshole...but am I the only one who feels a little fatigued by the new Marvel stuff? Guardians was great, Antman was fun, Avenegers 2 was really underwhelming despite the good stuff it had...This movie looks like it will be jam-packed and fun but I think it's getting to that point where superheroes are running out of ideas...I'll still go see Civil War, it's just starting to get tiresom for me, not a lot of breathing room, add to that Marvel is starting to crack down and use filmmakers to make their movies, the company's not the filmmakers', so now Marvel who was doing something right the first time with Iron Man kicking everything off for there to be more original-yet-faithful productions of their comics to film they're becoming just like every other H-wood studio who nuke every filmmakers' vision to sell tickets, I think Marvel and DC are going to be done with comic books soon too because the movies are going to do so well...for a while.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    "It's a Freak Show! A Freak Show! See the strange and bizarre! Step right up, we'd love to see you! We think YOU can be the STAR! Hahahaha! Oooh! Hahahahaha! Ooohh! Hahahaha!"-Umlaut (CarnEvil)
    GORY PUMPKIN WEBSITE

    "Ignorance must die if creation is to survive.."-Dillon Mason (Hacksaw: Documentary of a Psycho Killer)

  4. #24
    HellBound Saint/Damnation Ready
    My "Give a Fuck" is
    Still Broken,but my "Go
    Fuck Yourself" is Fully
    Functional!
     
    hacknslash's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    09-24-2017

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Member #
    18842
    Location
    Hacks Haunt
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,878
    Threads
    63
    My Mood
    Dead
    Follow hacknslash On Twitter Add hacknslash on Google+
    Visit hacknslash's Youtube Channel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 165
    Given: 313
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID hacknslashbmf
    I agree Age of Ultron was extremely underwhelming. And i do think Marvel has to freshen things up. With DC gettin ready to Shake up how Comic Movies are done. And Deadpool proving there is plenty of room for more Adult themed violence and action. I think you will see Marvel answers the wake up call. Both of their Netflix series are excellent even though i had some issues with Jessica Jones. I still think the best is yet to come. We've got at least another decade before comic book flicks run their course.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #25
    Call me STRT or Street
    If someone asks if you are a
    god you say YES
     
    strtfghtr's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Member #
    13259
    Location
    Bungleville, CT
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,985
    Threads
    220
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Follow strtfghtr On Twitter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 441
    Given: 225
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID EataFat1 Steam ID strtfghtr Wii Code something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I think it's getting to that point where superheroes are running out of ideas
    I greatly disagree with this, they have enough material for hundreds of movies if not more. There are plenty of comic storylines out there and all the alternate universe stuff could be cool as well.

    As for Marvel being all over the film makers, thats the exact reason their movies all keep the same tone and fit into the same universe. They have been doing it since their first one and it's the reason you can have a serious action/spy flick like CA2 and a goofy action comedy like GotG and believe the all fit into the same universe. Marvel keeps tight control over plot points, characters, and tone in all their movies and it seems to be working out for them.

    DC hasn't tried any variation yet because we only have MoS and the yet to be seen BvS, but with suicide squad it looks like they're letting some fun in.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Fools believe bullshit without evaluation. Fools believe bullshit without reason, because they like the story or they want to fit in. Fools believe bullshit that has no scientific basis, or in some cases, directly conflicts with scientific knowledge. But foolishness can be cured. We have all been fools at one time or another, and intelligent people learn from their foolish mistakes and try not to make them again." - Dave Silverman

    All You Need is Blood - The Official UHM Horror Podcast

    https://soundcloud.com/allyouneedisblood

  6. #26
    Psycho Killer
    Lurking in the Dark
     
    Toby's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    18 Hours Ago

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Member #
    1991
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,112
    Threads
    73
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Follow Toby On Twitter Add Toby on Facebook
    Visit Toby's Youtube Channel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by strtfghtr View Post
    I greatly disagree with this, they have enough material for hundreds of movies if not more. There are plenty of comic storylines out there and all the alternate universe stuff could be cool as well.
    Yeah and that's cool about multiple alternate universes, but it's still going to be Superhero fights Bad Guy, Bad Guy comes back to defeat Superhero, Superhero finds their strength to fight the Bad Guy again, Superhero saves the day...Superhero dies, someone else takes the mantle and does the same thing over and over again, then they'll die and someone else will take the mantle or they'll turn into an alien or a clone or they'll just get a gritty-grim reboot for a "What If?" scenario, Bad Guy becomes Good Guy...

    Cynical, yes. But it's true and only those who love superhero comics can get into it, to which I'm glad they love whatever they love and should defend their passion, just sayin' it's a formula that will get old except for the kids and family fair, which is what Marvel is made for and very little room left for any tragedy and darkness and Marvel doesn't have to dab into that, I just hate how over-blown and over-saturated the H-wood market is with this stuff that makes the industry way too damn desperate to stay afloat which it will for the next decade, then it'll run out of ideas again and probably sink into the ground where it belongs. Not blaming the Superhero genre, honest I'm not, I blame over-saturated marketing and how under-whelming the experiences can get because they get over-hyped and I'll fight anyone who wants to crack down on me for having too much or too little expectations for a thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by strtfghtr View Post
    As for Marvel being all over the film makers, thats the exact reason their movies all keep the same tone and fit into the same universe. They have been doing it since their first one and it's the reason you can have a serious action/spy flick like CA2 and a goofy action comedy like GotG and believe the all fit into the same universe. Marvel keeps tight control over plot points, characters, and tone in all their movies and it seems to be working out for them.
    Iron Man 1 & 3, Incredible Hulk, Thor 1 & 2, Captain America 1 & 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy were incredible movies that had a lot of fun from the filmmakers making them because they didn't have too tight a leash on them while they were making them, but of course taking hints from the studio to keep them good and interesting and faithful to the source material whatever there is (to be honest nobody really gave that much of a shit about Iron Man because of the racist caricature villains he had, Captain America was a werewolf, Hulk's only interesting story was Planet Hulk and comic book Thor was not interesting as movie Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy no one has heard of it because of how obscure and out there it is with its space stuff) but still Marvel had a good run going on letting film makers have as much creative freedom as they could.

    Nowadays? Joss Whedon has left the scene because he was getting way too much pressure from the studio to just make it like the first movie all over again with just slight differences even though he wanted it to be great and wanted to spend more time on it but nope, Edgar Wright could have given us an interesting Ant-Man but because he and the studio had a falling out because of "creative differences" he also left, even Kevin Fiege is thinking of leaving as producer because he's probably getting tired of doing the same stuff over and over again which just happens in making projects like this (see cast and filmmakers for the Sam Raimi Spiderman movies)...

    Because of this sudden change, which i think was caused by Iron Man 3's controversy with
    Spoiler...
    the Mandarin not being the real Mandarin

    Marvel doesn't want to risk a single thing and keep every movie locked down so their devoted fans will keep paying to see more and more of their stories and super heroes the way the fans want to watch it, which is a double-edged sword of course, it means that fans of the comics will remain devoted to Marvel with everything they serve them, but everyone else who just wanted to have fun watching big dumb loud comic book movies will feel alienated and tired of the same comic book cliches and eventually turn on the genre in favor of other things which is how human nature works.

    Not to say I won't go watch these, if I'm interested, it's just going to get harder and harder for these comic book movies to keep up with general audiences and the fans of the work, it's a hard balancing act to keep up and Age of Ultron showed that while it has interesting character flesh-outs, but a very under-written villain I was hoping was going to surprise me, but instead it was a fun movie that was good but not the best sequel nor is it super fantastic and memorable as I hoped it would be while keeping low expectations, but it still wasn't as amazing as everyone else thought it was.

    I'm also starting to notice that Marvel is having a falling out with fleshing out their villains, Malekith had an interesting design but was rather one-note of a villain who just wanted to do bad for bad sake, Whiplash and Sam Rockwell's villain in Iron Man 2 were both thrown under the bus rather than being interesting, the villain in Antman was pretty much the same character as Jeff Bridges' Iron Man who is just kind of there, Loki could have used a little more tragedy but he got to stay around because he's a fan favorite which is fine I like the character enough but it's just because Tom Hiddleston is fucking sexy and just absolutely loves being in the role, Ultron I feel has fallen victim the most Joss Whedon originally had Avengers 2 at 3 hours which sounds like he had more depth with Ultron's character that could have become something interesting and sympathetic as a villain who was trying to help humanity but then realizes that humanity IS the ultimate evil and that could have been great but nope Marvel didn't want that because it would cost too much time in the theater and I guess that would have been too dark for younger viewers which is rather restrained and makes a compelling story seem more less compelling.

    Ronan the Accuser, while kind of under-written, is more consistent even if he could've used some fleshing out. Shame Marvel can't make their Villains as interesting as their Heroes.

    Quote Originally Posted by strtfghtr View Post
    DC hasn't tried any variation yet because we only have MoS and the yet to be seen BvS, but with suicide squad it looks like they're letting some fun in.
    WB doesn't really know what it wants to do with the DCMU the behind the scenes stuff with BvS has been going crazy and cramming in so much stuff into it that it could become one of the most craziest and successful disasters yet to come, they'll have a good run and by the next two decades superheroes will start to descend into obscurity or become tired.

    Why not adapt other comic books or graphic novels that aren't just about superheroes? Now that would be great because there's more money in niche markets, which H-wood and every other entertainment industry is not interested in which is sad and depressing, but when that day comes and it WILL come when the industry crashes let's remember that the lack of quality and in risky niche titles is what ultimately killed it in addition to the manipulation of movie-goers to just buy into whatever mediocre, safe, dumb movies there are made by corporations, not filmmakers, corporations.

    But who knows. What do I know, right? I'm just not a real fan of superhero stuff except for Watchmen, Watchmen is great, both the movie and the graphic novel, none of those shitty spin-off comics that those idiots bought into.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    "It's a Freak Show! A Freak Show! See the strange and bizarre! Step right up, we'd love to see you! We think YOU can be the STAR! Hahahaha! Oooh! Hahahahaha! Ooohh! Hahahaha!"-Umlaut (CarnEvil)
    GORY PUMPKIN WEBSITE

    "Ignorance must die if creation is to survive.."-Dillon Mason (Hacksaw: Documentary of a Psycho Killer)

  7. #27
    Call me STRT or Street
    If someone asks if you are a
    god you say YES
     
    strtfghtr's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Member #
    13259
    Location
    Bungleville, CT
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,985
    Threads
    220
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Follow strtfghtr On Twitter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 441
    Given: 225
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID EataFat1 Steam ID strtfghtr Wii Code something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Why not adapt other comic books or graphic novels that aren't just about superheroes? Now that would be great because there's more money in niche markets, which H-wood and every other entertainment industry is not interested in which is sad and depressing, but when that day comes and it WILL come when the industry crashes let's remember that the lack of quality and in risky niche titles is what ultimately killed it in addition to the manipulation of movie-goers to just buy into whatever mediocre, safe, dumb movies there are made by corporations, not filmmakers, corporations.
    30 days of night, Dylan Dog, V for Vendetta, 300, the Sin Cities, Scott Pilgrim, League of extraordinary gentlemen, kick-ass, Road to perdition, etc. There are a ton of graphic novel/non traditional hero movies made. Hwood is absolutely picking up anything they think can be made into an interesting story.

    As for some sort of utter collapse in the comic movie world, don't hold your breath. I'm sure you've come across both Marvel and DC's upcoming line ups that spans out to 2020. If BvS and Suicide Squad are successes then get ready because WB is going to crank out movies to match those of Marvel. Also, as for a lack of quality I can't think of one Marvel movie that I consider "bad." The worst is probably Iron Man 2, but it's still better than any standard summer CGI block buster.

    I guess I'm just not understanding your complaints here. You want more diversity but less superhero movies, but you still go see them even obscure characters like Antman and Guardians. I think maybe you do like these films and are just worried about them failing.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Fools believe bullshit without evaluation. Fools believe bullshit without reason, because they like the story or they want to fit in. Fools believe bullshit that has no scientific basis, or in some cases, directly conflicts with scientific knowledge. But foolishness can be cured. We have all been fools at one time or another, and intelligent people learn from their foolish mistakes and try not to make them again." - Dave Silverman

    All You Need is Blood - The Official UHM Horror Podcast

    https://soundcloud.com/allyouneedisblood

  8. #28
    Yup
    I'm gonna shove one of those
    fake hearing devices so far up
    your ass, you can hear the
    sound of your small intestine
    as it produces shit!
     
    Macready's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    5 Hours Ago

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Member #
    1426
    Location
    'Jersey
    Age
    41
    Posts
    6,861
    Threads
    349
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Follow Macready On Twitter Add Macready on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 456
    Given: 180
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID CuttyCantHang
    Aren't they rebooting League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

    ...and don't forget about Kingsman

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The tranquility of night hides many malevolent things taking place under a stunning, mysterious sky pocked with precious gems of light. -GP

    Published writer in Fantastic Horror, Volumes 1,2, and 5. Currently working on my first two novels!

  9. #29
    Call me STRT or Street
    If someone asks if you are a
    god you say YES
     
    strtfghtr's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Member #
    13259
    Location
    Bungleville, CT
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,985
    Threads
    220
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Follow strtfghtr On Twitter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 441
    Given: 225
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID EataFat1 Steam ID strtfghtr Wii Code something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Macready View Post
    Aren't they rebooting League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?
    I hope so, that was a great and brutal graphic novel.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Fools believe bullshit without evaluation. Fools believe bullshit without reason, because they like the story or they want to fit in. Fools believe bullshit that has no scientific basis, or in some cases, directly conflicts with scientific knowledge. But foolishness can be cured. We have all been fools at one time or another, and intelligent people learn from their foolish mistakes and try not to make them again." - Dave Silverman

    All You Need is Blood - The Official UHM Horror Podcast

    https://soundcloud.com/allyouneedisblood

  10. #30
    Yup
    I'm gonna shove one of those
    fake hearing devices so far up
    your ass, you can hear the
    sound of your small intestine
    as it produces shit!
     
    Macready's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    5 Hours Ago

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Member #
    1426
    Location
    'Jersey
    Age
    41
    Posts
    6,861
    Threads
    349
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Follow Macready On Twitter Add Macready on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 456
    Given: 180
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID CuttyCantHang
    Quote Originally Posted by strtfghtr View Post
    I hope so, that was a great and brutal graphic novel.
    Not to derail this thread but they are doing a reboot to be more faithful to the graphic novels.

    http://screenrant.com/league-extraor...le-characters/

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The tranquility of night hides many malevolent things taking place under a stunning, mysterious sky pocked with precious gems of light. -GP

    Published writer in Fantastic Horror, Volumes 1,2, and 5. Currently working on my first two novels!

  11. #31
    Call me STRT or Street
    If someone asks if you are a
    god you say YES
     
    strtfghtr's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Member #
    13259
    Location
    Bungleville, CT
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,985
    Threads
    220
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Follow strtfghtr On Twitter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 441
    Given: 225
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID EataFat1 Steam ID strtfghtr Wii Code something...


    Another View of Black Panther's costume...badass

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Fools believe bullshit without evaluation. Fools believe bullshit without reason, because they like the story or they want to fit in. Fools believe bullshit that has no scientific basis, or in some cases, directly conflicts with scientific knowledge. But foolishness can be cured. We have all been fools at one time or another, and intelligent people learn from their foolish mistakes and try not to make them again." - Dave Silverman

    All You Need is Blood - The Official UHM Horror Podcast

    https://soundcloud.com/allyouneedisblood

  12. #32
    HellBound Saint/Damnation Ready
    My "Give a Fuck" is
    Still Broken,but my "Go
    Fuck Yourself" is Fully
    Functional!
     
    hacknslash's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    09-24-2017

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Member #
    18842
    Location
    Hacks Haunt
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,878
    Threads
    63
    My Mood
    Dead
    Follow hacknslash On Twitter Add hacknslash on Google+
    Visit hacknslash's Youtube Channel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 165
    Given: 313
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID hacknslashbmf
    I gotta hand it to Marvel the Costumes keep getting better. They've done a great job having their characters look right for the most part. Especially after the first Avengers flick. Cap. Finally looks right. Even Hawkeyes Costume is on point for Civil War. Im really interested in seeing how Spidey looks.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  13. #33
    Valhalla, I am coming
    This user has no status.
     
    cmurdur's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    09-29-2017

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Member #
    9115
    Location
    South Carolina
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,226
    Threads
    122
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 2

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  14. #34
    The Architect
    This user has no status.
     
    FrighT MasteR's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Member #
    1
    Location
    A semi-dark room
    Posts
    30,264
    Threads
    1745
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Follow FrighT MasteR On Twitter Add FrighT MasteR on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 555
    Given: 109
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID frightie Steam ID frightie



    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  15. #35
    Rotting Zealot
    Go quickly, travel safely, my
    young friend, to the land of
    ghosts.
     
    CountOrlok's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Member #
    18128
    Location
    Tasmania
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,415
    Threads
    85
    My Mood
    Happy
    Add CountOrlok on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 195
    Given: 230
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag amniac

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  16. #36
    The Architect
    This user has no status.
     
    FrighT MasteR's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Member #
    1
    Location
    A semi-dark room
    Posts
    30,264
    Threads
    1745
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Follow FrighT MasteR On Twitter Add FrighT MasteR on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 555
    Given: 109
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID frightie Steam ID frightie

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  17. #37
    HellBound Saint/Damnation Ready
    My "Give a Fuck" is
    Still Broken,but my "Go
    Fuck Yourself" is Fully
    Functional!
     
    hacknslash's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    09-24-2017

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Member #
    18842
    Location
    Hacks Haunt
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,878
    Threads
    63
    My Mood
    Dead
    Follow hacknslash On Twitter Add hacknslash on Google+
    Visit hacknslash's Youtube Channel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 165
    Given: 313
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID hacknslashbmf
    Captain-America-Civil-War-Spider-Man-Costume-Eyes-Official-1.jpg

    Well heres the first look at Spidey. I gotta say I really dont no how I feel about this? At first look I hated it, but there are things I really dig about it. Wow.
    I wonder if this is his homemade costume? Supposedly there are 2 costumes for him in this. But this thing is super spandexy. I do dig the black in it. Also how the eyes are like in rhe comics when he squints

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by hacknslash; 03-10-2016 at 01:29 PM.

  18. #38
    UHM's Arrogant Metal Head
    If anything is possible, is it
    possible for something to be
    impossible?
     
    DMHead777's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Member #
    12844
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,186
    Threads
    385
    My Mood
    Tired
    Add DMHead777 on Facebook
    Visit DMHead777's Youtube Channel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 334
    Given: 913
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag DMHead777 PSN ID dmhead777 Steam ID whittem0re Wii Code DMHead777

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  19. #39
    Rotting Zealot
    This user has no status.
     
    Faust's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online
    2 Hours Ago

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Member #
    18962
    Age
    37
    Posts
    758
    Threads
    257
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 82
    Very happy Spider-Man has finally been revealed! this film looks great

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  20. #40
    The Architect
    This user has no status.
     
    FrighT MasteR's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    Last Online

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Member #
    1
    Location
    A semi-dark room
    Posts
    30,264
    Threads
    1745
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Follow FrighT MasteR On Twitter Add FrighT MasteR on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 555
    Given: 109
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID frightie Steam ID frightie

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •