This review will be very brief and short, because I only have one thing to say about this movie, and few bad things, but.....THIS MOVIE WAS FUCKING AWESOME.

I couldn't really find anything wrong with this flick, ONE of the best marvel films out there. Ryan Reynolds brings life into this character, definitely a character made for him compared to Jackman as Wolverine, Downey Jr. as Iron Man, and Hemsworth as Thor. You would think a guy like this would never be in love, but the story sorta centers around the fact that he has to leave his love interest, who is just as equally wittily twisted as he is, to find a cure for a terminal late stage cancer he has. By doing this they want to turn him into a hero, which works, but as you might think, has some very bad side-effects, skin wise that is, but gives deadpool the ability to regenerate and heal miraculously, making him immortal.

As I said before Ryan Reynolds embodies this character as if he were deadpool himself, even balancing out the emotions of the character from wit, anger, and sadness. His interest also demonstrates the same things, as stated before. Colossus is another show stealer in this film, especially when he and Angel Dust, played by Gina Carona, have an epic battle sequence, which really reminded of the fight scene with the terminator and the chick in red in T3 (Terminator 3). Negasonic Teenage War head is another character worth mentioning, even though I wish she could have done more work with her powers or had more ability so to say, but you can blame production restraints on that. Mentioning production restraints, I love the self-awareness of the film and Reynolds and the Characters he's played (mentions of "Wolverines" Deadpool character, Green Latern, and Ryan himself). They even acknowledge the fact that production restraints are the reason to why "they couldn't afford to get anymore X-men". Hilarious film also, some of the jokes and one-liners work, some I said.

Now on the down side, there is nothing much to say except to speak on that of the budget. I felt some of the CGI was questionable, but still managed to look better than movies on budgets triple or quadruple this much (it was only on a budget of $58 mil) and then the fight scenes were kinda sporadic and brief. I was expecting the final battle sequence to be a little more epic and wanted characters who didn't do much with their powers, Negasonic, to do more with their powers. And the pacing was a bit lacking at times, but this was part Origin/Revenge so I guess it was caused for.

So even though I was expecting a little more, it is not over-hyped, well worth my money, and a very badass and cool film. This should be a wake-up call to all comic book movie makers, I'm praying Suicide Squad will be rated R, that everything doesn't have to be so family friendly, that sometimes you have to make things as they are, ballsy, violent, and relentlessly funny. If you take "Wanted", "Terminator", and "Kiss-Ass" and wrapped them together into one big Gigantic movie, you have DEADPOOL.

8/10 for me. Thoughts and has anyone seen it?