My Mood
    Lurking
    Follow Toby On Twitter Add Toby on Facebook
    Visit Toby's Youtube Channel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 458

Don Bluth's Dragon's Lair movie

I've been a fan and lover of Don Bluth's classic animated movies and have seen a massive decline in H-wood since they've abandoned 2D hand-drawn animation that to this day still leaves a much more powerful effect on me and others who might share the same thing, not that all CG animated movies all suck certainly most of them do but very few are actually good, and Don Bluth was one of these interesting pioneers giving us movies like An American Tail, Secret of NIMH, The Land Before Time, All Dogs go to Heaven, Anastasia and Titan A.E., now he's going to take the game Dragon's lair and make it into a flick...maybe...possibly...who knows?

Look, I just found out about this movie at the last minute so here's the link, support it or save your money whatevs, I'd personally love to see it happen, it's been years since we've ever had a traditionally animated movie, not including The Princess and the Frog which was good in its own right, but i would love to see the return of one of animation's most influential story-tellers Don Bluth to make some kind of comeback, it would be nice.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/d...rns/x/657060#/

Don Bluth and Gary Goldman are coming together once again to bring the classic arcade game Dragon's Lair to the big screen. We are seeking your help to create a pitch to make Dragon’s Lair, the Movie through a Kickstarter crowd-funding campaign. Dragon's Lair continues to be loved by millions around the world since 1983, and fans have been waiting patiently to see Dirk and Daphne at it again. Join us in this adventure as we prepare to bring Dragon's Lair to a new generation.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Toby; 12-01-2015 at 04:15 PM.

"It's a Freak Show! A Freak Show! See the strange and bizarre! Step right up, we'd love to see you! We think YOU can be the STAR! Hahahaha! Oooh! Hahahahaha! Ooohh! Hahahaha!"-Umlaut (CarnEvil)
    GORY PUMPKIN WEBSITE

"Ignorance must die if creation is to survive.."-Dillon Mason (Hacksaw: Documentary of a Psycho Killer)

+ Reply to Thread