Status
    Last Online
    06-09-2016

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I am tentative on this one. Though the pictures I have seen and the news I have read are pretty intriguing. And it will have to be better than Revelations, but that doesn't take much, and definitely doesn't mean it will be good.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Huzzah!
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    03-24-2017

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    I read up a little bit about this one. Seems to be a passion project from the director, who's been trying to get it made for years. I'm in just for Langenkamp, but I do have some hope it will rise above the schlocky straight to DVD shit we've been getting the past decade and a half.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Today we live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups... unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. I do not distrust their motives; I distrust their power. They have a lot of it. And it is an astonishing power: that of creating whole universes, universes of the mind. I ought to know. I do the same thing."
    -Philip K. Dick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12