Last Online
    08-24-2020

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

Floor Grater

Just watching this film I recorded off Horror Channel in the UK last night and I'm sure I've seen one of the first kills in another film I've watched quite recently.

The scene in question is where a girl is dragged along a grated walkway as bits of her fall off through the gaps and it ends on a shot of her destroyed face. Now I'm positive I've never ever seen this movie before but I know I've watched something (probably taped off Horror again) with a near identical scene (although I think it was a little longer and had more chunks falling off).

Anyone got any ideas???

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Fresh Zealot
    This user has no status.

Status
    Last Online
    11-02-2017

Member #
    Threads
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Only movie the describes something like this I've watched is a movie called "Garden of Love" (2003) or as known in the U.S. "The Haunting of Rebecca Verlaine". Where a special task force is sent to a house to combat some sort of evil where one of the special force operatives has his head pushed through metal bars almost like a screen basically like a playdoh plunger. Pretty gory stuff not necessarily like a grater but similar imagery and results I would imagine.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

+ Reply to Thread