Threads
    My Mood
    Dead
    Add woodenheart on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 360
    Given: 167

Unearthed Films Extreme Horror Channel

Unearthed Films brings you the best in extreme horror content. Due to our love for extreme horror, our films are not available anywhere else due to censorship on the VOD platforms.

So now is your chance to enjoy the horror films many think you don't want.

We hope you enjoy the selections.

from Unearthed Films on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/channels/unearthedfilmsextreme

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by woodenheart; 04-03-2018 at 11:01 PM.

UHM Emissary
    Long live the new flesh

Status
    Last Online
    01-19-2024

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 276
    Given: 706
    Saw the announcement this morning. So excited to explore it!

* First time watch
    365 Days of Horror 2020-2021 https://boxd.it/97ywm

Deadbeat posting at dawn
    病気の

Status
    Last Online
    8 Hours Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Dead
    Add woodenheart on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 360
    Given: 167
    News Bulletin from Unearthed Films!
    I sound like the guys from Darkforce….. LMAO. Inside joke... But the news is that Unearthed is still open for business...
    We are still shipping from the website and MVD is still running and shipping.
    Gutterballs is still set to ship on the original April 14th release date. It won’t be shipping from Amazon as they have put all non-essential items on hold till April 21st, and it could be longer.
    BUTorders from Unearthed, Grindhouse, Diabolikand MVDwill still be happening. If you’re in a hurry you can cancel your orders with Amazon and get them from one of us.
    The post office won’t be shutting down... so that's good.
    We’re offering a 30% off sale on the Unearthed website right now. And we’ll throw in an extra dvd or blu with each order just for fun. Got tons of posters too... Hell, I got tons of all kinda stuff hanging around... who knows what your going to get. LOL
    On our Vimeo Extreme Channel… We’re offering 50% offeverything, both download to own and rental. Here is the 50% OFF Rental Code: Unearthed69baby

Unearthed Films Extreme Horror Channel:
    https://vimeo.com/channels/unearthedfilmsextreme

https://www.unearthedfilms.com/

Use it at check out. Also... there are a couple of free films up for grabs there. You won't know if you’ve won ‘em until you try to buy ‘em. A scavenger hunt for you all as you sit at home in forced isolation.
    And since I’m also stuck at home.... I’ll go thru my personal treasure and upload some extra stuff for you all to watch on the channel….... outtakes and behind the scenes sort of stuff. I will post as new stuff goes up.
    For those of you who are essential members of the workforce and still have to work... Let us know and we’ll send you a couple of free codes for free rentals. Our way of saying thank you. Post below and I will personally since you some codes.
    These are hard times and we all need to look out for each other. All of us at Unearthed Films are here for you and ready to meet your horror needs as we wait for our lives to get back to normal (or whatever passes for normal in your neck of the woods).

+ Reply to Thread