My Mood
    Dead
    Add woodenheart on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 360
    Given: 167

Stephen Biro
    2 hrs ·
    Our 1st drawing. Due to eBay pulling all of the auctions down, we only had ten people who entered it. Watch to see what they won and let us know if the comments below, since they're still over 240 more storyboards from the whole movie left if we should continue with the lottery or if we should sell them by themselves. IF we do that, they will all be different prices depending on the scenes.

All storyboards are signed by DIrector Srdjan Spasojevic and comes with a certificate of authenticity.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Deadbeat posting at dawn
    病気の

Status
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Dead
    Thumbs Up

https://www.unearthedauctions.com/

#ASERBIANFILM auction is back up! You can't keep Stephen Biro or #UnearthedFilms down. Check it out at www.unearthedauctions.com

Deadbeat posting at dawn
    病気の

Status
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Dead
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by DMHead777 View Post
    I love how just because I have negative views on the films you like, means you have me on an ignore list. My god, everyone has opinions. This is the place to express them. Films are so diverse that you cannot expect everyone to like everything you do. I have never said anything else that was rude or ignorant to you, so it must mean it's because of my views on underground media.

Every time you have posted a link to a trailer, that I commented on, I honestly gave the trailer a proper chance. I express my opinions as everyone else can. Just the other day in the podcast I named a couple movies that you actually recommended to me that I enjoyed.

You're not going to take me off an ignore list, and honestly I could care less, but it just baffles me that some people are so damn narrow-minded that they can't take other people's honest opinions over something. Get over yourself.
    Fair enough.

I truly support indie/underground filmmaking. I see the love and passion thats goes into making a film that doesn't fit the mainstream box. I've always liked different things. Sometimes all they have is word of mouth from someone like me to spread their dream and find like minded people.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

UHM's Arrogant Metal Head
    If anything is possible, is it
    possible for something to be
    impossible?

Status
    Last Online
    1 Day Ago

Member #
    Threads
    My Mood
    Tired
    Add DMHead777 on Facebook
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 570
    Given: 1,294
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag DMHead777 PSN ID dmhead777 Steam ID whittem0re
    Quote Originally Posted by woodenheart View Post
    I truly support indie/underground filmmaking. I see the love and passion thats goes into making a film that doesn't fit the mainstream box. I've always liked different things. Sometimes all they have is word of mouth from someone like me to spread their dream and find like minded people.
    I'm the same way when it comes to music. There are many non-mainstream bands, especially metal, that come out and virtually have little to no audience. Many of them still put their songs and albums on Youtube and try to appeal to as many people as possible. I understand that they work harder to spread their brand and it can be buried by bigger bands. So, I know exactly where you are coming from. So, while I have seen Serbian Film and can't really appreciate it for what they were trying to say, I'm not dismissing all of underground horror, despite what it sounds like I'm saying. I can very much come across as ignorant and arrogant at times. I'm sure tons of people would get a kick out of this exhibition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12