|Tags: Abigail Breslin, Amber Heard, comedies, COMEDY, Emma Stone, end of world, flesh eaters, gore, Jesse Eisenberg, Ruben Fleischer, Woody Harrelson, zombedy, zombie-ish, ZOMBIES|
Columbus (Eisenberg) has made a habit of running from what scares him. Tallahassee (Harrelson) doesn’t have fears. If he did, he’d kick their ever-living ass. In a world overrun by zombies, these two are perfectly evolved survivors. But now, they’re about to stare down the most terrifying prospect of all: each other.
- Although titled "Zombieland" the foes in this film technically aren't zombies, as they've been quoted as still being "alive" and have contracted a disease that turns them into "flesh-eating velociraptor monsters."
- Amber Heard plays the "object of Eisenberg's affection who turns into a zombie."
- Woody Harrelson plays a zombie fighter named "Albuquerque."
- Director Ruben Fleischer has mostly worked on commercials and music videos.
- The title refers to an old funeral home that is turned into a morbid attraction called "Zombieland."
- Written by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick.
- This is a horror comedy.
8/10 | Click here to read the official review from a UHM staff member.
All user reviews and new comments (if any) can also be found on that page.