PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect

FrighT MasteR
06-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Been playing it on the PC the past couple days and it's not too bad. Interesting, and love all the upgrades and stuff you get to do. Made a lot of noob mistakes in the beginning that I regret though. Anyone else played it?

Driden
06-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Been a bit lazy to download with so many bugs, fixes, etc out there plus I already played this on the 360.. can you give me a good link to a working torrent that wont need fixes I'll start playing it again because it was a good game I just thought the story sucked

FrighT MasteR
06-11-2008, 12:42 AM
Yeah, story is aight. It's kinda fun exploring though, but man does it take forever to get some good $$. Just look for the ViTALiTY release. It works perfect.

Rust In Peace
06-11-2008, 02:13 AM
its on my list of 360 games to buy, I love Science Fiction, so I have to get it eventually, same goes for Bioshock, but now I'm waiting for the PS3 version, because given the choice of getting a game on either the 360 or PS3 I have to with the latter

Chief Falling Rock
06-11-2008, 08:13 AM
ive had this game for 2 months, and have still not played it but about an hour, thats not like me, but I've just not had time. I'm gonna make myself sit down and play it.

slimeisacharacter
06-11-2008, 03:26 PM
PC is outdated and it never came to the PS3, so never had the pleasure of experiencing the game. *shrug*

Driden
06-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Last I heard Mass Effect is coming to the PS3 eventually just like now Bioshock is coming

Gilly?
06-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Not really enjoy the game. Got bored of it pretty quickly.

FrighT MasteR
06-14-2008, 02:21 AM
Just beat it. Pretty good game. Actually expected it to be a little longer. It's a little tricky at first since there's so much you don't know in the beginning, but once you get the hang and start making good $$ for weps, it's all good. Love all the options it gives you when talking to people and making decisions. Overall, I had fun with it and I'm looking forward to the next installment, whenever that is. :bigthumbup:

8/10

FrighT MasteR
06-14-2008, 02:38 AM
I thought it was odd how the youtube videos I was checking on the game all had players with female characters. Sadly, it didn't occur to me until later that these losers only made females characters to see some cheesy lesbian sex scenes when you get it on with these alien chicks :dsp:

opterasis
06-14-2008, 10:30 AM
I really dug the game. Played through it 3 times to get most of the 360 achievement points.

Driden. I doubt it will come to PS3, since it was published by microsoft game studios. I wouldn't be suprised if 2 and 3 were on ps3 however since EA only cares about money and will try to put it on every platform available.

Driden
06-14-2008, 12:33 PM
I really dug the game. Played through it 3 times to get most of the 360 achievement points.

Driden. I doubt it will come to PS3, since it was published by microsoft game studios. I wouldn't be suprised if 2 and 3 were on ps3 however since EA only cares about money and will try to put it on every platform available.

Yes the game was published by MGS but Bioware owns the game rights which means they could just get another publisher for the PS3 and since Bioware has been bought by EA (which is also a huge publisher) the game can easily come to the PS3. EA doesn't have exclusives.

Anyway, I got the Vitality release and I"m enjoying this game again

FrighT MasteR
06-14-2008, 12:36 PM
Where you at in the game?

Driden
06-14-2008, 12:40 PM
I got off the Citadel (doing all the quests there) and finally in the Normady to the The Artemis Tau Cluster. instead of just breezing through the game like I did on the 360 I'm doing every side quest so I'll have the best gear/lvl etc so when Mass Effect 2 comes out I'll have a perfect save incase I can import (like they claim). I wouldn't be playing this game if MGS4 wouldn't take so long to arrive.

FrighT MasteR
06-14-2008, 12:58 PM
If that's the case, I guess I'll try to keep the game in my system until the next one comes out, but I'll probably end up deleting it eventually since it probably won't be for a couple years right?

Good move doing the side missions; I'd also recommend exploring other planets, because you can get mad $$ doing that. By the time I finished the game, I had over $3-million and that includes after buying some elite weapons :nod:

If I remember correctly, you get some good gear when you take out those gang syndicates, but I think it's different for each player.

Driden
06-14-2008, 03:03 PM
Well you could uninstall the game but I figure if you keep the saved file/profile you should be fine. I was thinking of either keeping that file on my HDD or backing it up. I'm doing missions I never came across before.. definitely more fun this time around

FrighT MasteR
06-14-2008, 03:06 PM
What are you play as anyway?

Driden
06-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Soldier with an assault rifle.. once and a while I'll pull out my sniper.

dead breed
06-14-2008, 03:11 PM
I thought it was odd how the youtube videos I was checking on the game all had players with female characters. Sadly, it didn't occur to me until later that these losers only made females characters to see some cheesy lesbian sex scenes when you get it on with these alien chicks :dsp:

:lol: ...

FrighT MasteR
06-14-2008, 03:13 PM
Soldier with an assault rifle.. once and a while I'll pull out my sniper.

I regret not going with a soldier, since I barely ever used my powers. I was one of those hybrid characters, but I would use my pistol and shotgun more than anything :dsp:

Revenant
06-15-2008, 01:13 PM
Great game, I play it on 360 though. Beat it once and started a second character that i work on occasionally. second one should be a lot of fun.