As a young novelist and his wife are coping with the loss of their child, their lives are turned upside down when a panicked girl appears at their home in the middle of the night with stories of masked intruders stalking her. That night, the stalkers strike, sending the couple on a horrific game of cat and mouse, where they are forced to uncover shocking details from their past that may be the reason for the attack.
July 15, 2013 (UK)(DVD)
October 8, 2013 (US)(DVD)
Now On DVD
New Artists Alliance
Caliber Media Co.
- Cinedigm will distribute the film via an on-demand 2D release, followed by a 3D release on DVD.
- Fans may recognize actor Milo Ventimiglia as "Peter Petrelli" from the series Heroes.
- This marks music video director Todd Levin's first feature.
- The filmmakers will use a camera rig designed specifically for this film where it will hold two Sony PMW-F3 cameras (Sony's answer to the RED 3D camera) in an attempt to control costs.
- One of the first low-budget features to be shot in full 3D.
- Budgeted under $1-million.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.