As a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw’s brutal legacy, a group of Jigsaw survivors gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror...
- A moving version of the poster can be found here.
- Originally had an October 22nd 2010 release.
- Said to be "more violent" than its predecessors.
- This is confirmed to be the final installment in the long-running franchise.
- The film reportedly features 11 booby traps, which nearly doubles the average for the previous films.
- The film was re-edited and submitted six times to the MPAA to bring it down from an NC-17 to an R rating.
- Began filming in Toronto on February 8th and ended on April 12th 2010.
- Cary Elwes as "Dr. Gordon" from the first film makes his return.
- It's said that this is the "most expensive Saw film".
- Saw VI director Kevin Greutert was initially attached to helm Paranormal Activity 2 for Paramount, but in a surprise turn of events was brought back to direct this film by Lionsgate, replacing David Hackl.
- VH1's Scream Queen winner Tanedra Howard returns.
- Will be in 3D.
- Saw V director David Hackl (production designer for the second, third and fourth films) was once attached to direct.
- Actor Tobin Bell had reportedly signed on to do up to seven Saw films.
- Tobin Bell returns as "Jigsaw".
- Writers Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton (Feast, Saw IV through VI) return.
A UHM staff member has not reviewed this film.